You are here:Home/Company Employment Opportunities
Nadcap & CQI-9 Compliance Made Easy
Employment Opportunities Advertising
The cost is $150.00 USD per month for a minimum of two months. Payment can be made by Visa or Check. Opportunities should be in the form of a “Word” document and e-mailed to email@example.com All “Employment Opportunity” ads can include your company logo and will automatically appear both on the website and in the monthly newsletter “The Monty”.
1st. Shift Maintenance Technician / Supervisor. Rockford Heat Treaters is a family owned business, we have been in business for 50 years. We are looking for a person who would like to join our team. We offer health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. We also offer 401K plan with a company match, paid bonus, vacations and holidays. Qualifications: Education: High School diploma or equivalent. 5 years in the heat treating industry. Must be able to interact and work with co-workers, and be a self-starter. Must be able to read blue prints for both electrical and mechanical equipment. Must be able to trouble shoot equipment (PLC and Relay Logic) and make repairs as needed. Must understand the basic operation of Vacuum, Atmosphere, Pusher, Gas Nitride furnaces ect. Good communications skills. Job Duties: Perform general maintenance duties on all building and equipment as needed. Basic machining and welding skills would be a plus, but not required. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and be able to climb, bend and stand for long periods. Work with electrical, pneumatics, water and hydraulic systems as they relate to the heat treating industry. Work independently and with co-workers as required. 40-50 hour work weeks – some weekends as needed. Compensation: We offer competitive wages that will be based off of your knowledge and experience. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Heat Treating Manager/Metallurgist/Materials Engineer. Reports To: Director of Manufacturing. Essential Function: NY based Aerospace components manufacturer is seeking an experienced Aerospace Heat Treating Engineer/Manager. This is a new position for the company that is starting an in-house heat treating operation. Qualifications required are a degree in Metallurgy or Material Science and five-plus years’ experience in heat treating aerospace alloys. Must be proficient in Pyrometry procedures, have a working knowledge of ASM –H-6875 AMS 2959 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8A, 11 and be able to procure and manage a metallurgical lab using the appropriate ASTM procedures.
• Procure and establish a metallurgical lab to support the heat treating operation. The initial in-house
processes will be normalizing, quench and tempering and Ion Nitriding.
• Establish work procedure for each process in accordance with customer specification or specific ASM
• Develop procedures in accordance with AMS 2750E for SAT and TUS for each equipment and train
personnel to perform these tests as required.
• Hire qualified heat treat operators and also establish a training program for new hires using the
guidelines of customer specifications and SAE ARP 162 (Training of Heat Treat Personnel).
• Coordinate and work closely with the quality manager to insure all procedures are followed.
• Insure that lot integrity is adhered to and that materials are segregated and identified until the
metallurgical results confirm compliance.
• Establish rework procedures for heat treating when allowed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be able to achieve NADCAP certification for the in house processes.
• Must be able to establish an audit plan for outside heat treating services to insure compliance with
• Manage and train Lab personnel in preparing metallurgical mounts to examine carburized and nitrided
case depths and train personnel in using hardness testing equipment.
• Organize calibration services for all lab equipment as required by customer specifications or ASTM
• Establish a plan for continuous process improvement.
• Insure outside suppliers; gases, thermocouples, etchants and others meet the requirements established
by the customer and or AMS or ASTM specifications.
• Provide leadership and team building to the department.
PRECISION GEAR INCORPORATED
Education and Experience
• College diploma or equivalent is required.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing plant is required
• Strong supervisory and management skills
• Strong knowledge of plant and manufacturing operations required
• Good training skills
• Ability to read blueprints and parts lists and to apply the metric system
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment with little direction
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance a plus
• Must be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident
Heat Treat Technician 2nd and 3rd Shifts. Ability to work weekend overtime. McGard LLC is a well-established progressive WNY company & a world leader in specialized precision mechanical security devices. Our proprietary products are in high demand and & manufactured right here at our WNY facility. McGard offers a competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package: health, dental, life insurance, paid personal days, vacations, holidays, quarterly profit sharing, a 401(k) plan, plus more!
A Heat Treat Technician is responsible for controlling heat treating furnaces to alter the properties of selected materials. This individual will operate the furnaces, draw ovens, pit draws, and any other related equipment. A Heat Treat Technician is also responsible for performing hardness checks according to work instructions. The parts are quenched in oil/gas within the furnace and then removed after prescribed time.
We are looking for an individual with 3 years’ experience in Heat Treat Operations and with a strong mechanical aptitude and leadership qualities. This self-motivated, team player will gain experience in a fast-paced production environment, possess the ability to multitask, have problem solving skills and the ability to work well under pressure. A high school diploma is required.
You may send resumes to: Human Resources, McGard LLC, 3875 California Road, Orchard Park, NY 14127.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.”
Item # O345
Multiple Positions Available
Vesco-McLaughlin located in East Windsor, CT and McLaughlin Services located in Avilla, IN are looking to expand and hire people in the industry with any of the following experience:
• Hot Zone Design
• Vacuum and Atmosphere Furnace Design
• Vacuum and Atmosphere Furnace Service Experience
• Vacuum and Atmosphere Furnace Manufacturing Experience
• Electrical and Controls Experience