The cost is $150.00 USD per month for a minimum of two months. Payment can be made by Visa or Check. Opportunities should be in the form of a “Word” document and e-mailed to email@example.com All “Employment Opportunity” ads can include your company logo and will automatically appear both on the website and in the monthly newsletter “The Monty”.
G-M Enterprises is located in Corona, CA and is a world leader in supplying industrial furnaces for heat processing and aerospace industries throughout the world. We are seeking a Service Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
• Ten (10) years of Supervisory, technical experience.
• Experience running Field Service Team.
• Experience in quoting customers inquiries.
• Strong Heat Treat, Vacuum Furnace, Aerospace or Automotive knowledge, with hands on skill.
• Interface with Engineering , Manufacturing Purchasing and Marketing Departments.
• Able to interact with customers at all levels.
• Develop, solicit and open new accounts.
• Good communications skills. (Verbal and written)
• Computer proficiency. (MS-Office)
• Work with Manufacturing and Vendors to determine timing required to fulfill orders/service.
• Ability to read and understand mechanical blueprints.
• Over ten years of manufacturing experience.
• Team player that helps achieve company goals and objectives.
• Strong problem solving skills – troubleshoot and solve.
• High energy level and ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
• Willing to give that extra effort.
• Customer Service oriented.
• Attentive to detail.
E-mail Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Item # O333
Electrical Field Service Technician
DESCRIPTION: G-M ENTERPRISES, headquartered in Corona, CA, supplier of high performance Heat Treating Vacuum Furnaces, Atmospheric Furnaces, Maintenance, Service and Parts is seeking Service Technicians.
REQUIREMENTS: Position is primarily responsible for providing installation, start up and technical support to worldwide service operations and providing field service support.
Travel is about 50%.
Minimum, 10 years of heat treat vacuum equipment and leak detection expenence.
Minimum, 10 years of electrical field service experience.
Vacuum and Temperature Instrumentation and Controls experience.
GE & Allen-Bradley PLC temperature surveys.
Over-all troubleshooting, repair and maintenance experience.
Problem solver with a project ownership attitude.
Positive attitude, self starter, good communication skills, good decision making. Flexibility to quickly adapt to changing project and schedule priorities.
E-mail Resume to: email@example.com
Item # O332
Controls Engineer. ProTech Thermal Services, in Norco, Cal, provides a wide range of solutions for many makes and models of industrial heat treating equipment. ProTech manufactures Vacuum, Atmosphere and Retort Furnaces, as well as Rebuilt and Replacement Hot Zones, to meet our customer’s needs. We are looking for an energetic self-driven individual to add to our electrical engineering staff. Requirements for the position of Controls Engineer:
*2 years minimum of programming and troubleshooting experience in: Vacuum furnaces used for Industrial Heat Treating (combustion furnace exp. a plus)
*HMI: Wonderware InTouch
*PLC Programming: HC900 and GE Preferred (experience with Allen Bradley and Siemens also a plus)
*Experience with Microsoft Office, Networking, and computers
*Familiar with National Electrical Code
*Travel: approx 25-30% of the year, rest of time either local travel or shop work
Send all resumes and desired salary to: Lisa Grier, firstname.lastname@example.org
Item # O331
Process Metallurgist Wanted
Process Heat Treat Metallurgist Wanted. Oerlikon Fairfield has an opening for a process metallurgist in our Lafayette, IN facility.
Oerlikon Drive Systems, with its brands Oerlikon Graziano and Oerlikon Fairfield, is a leading provider of gear, drive and shifting solutions. We are a global manufacturer with 10 manufacturing locations in Italy, China, US and India, and over 5000 employees. Oerlikon Drive Systems’ products are used in a wide range of applications to operate machinery and equipment for agriculture, construction, energy and mining, and transportation. Our product portfolio includes solutions from 4,000,000 Nm output drives used with self-elevating marine platforms to the latest technology with dual clutch and continuously variable transmissions. Excellent manufacturing, engineering and innovative expertise have made both the brands the “Global drive systems supplier of high-tech solutions in all mobility markets,” for over 90 years.
Position responsibilities include:
Manage, lead and train heat treat pyro group
Initiate and lead projects such as furnace improvements, customer requirements including TPG certification, and capital projects.
Help create and maintain process recipes.
Evaluate final heat treat results.
Degree in Metallurgy/Materials or Mechanical Engineering
History of working with atmosphere furnaces (3-5+ years preferred)
Knowledge of carburizing, nitriding, and neutral hardening processes
Ionbond is seeking for (two) direct “hands on” manufacturing Plant Managers to lead the plant effectively in order to maintain Safety, Quality, Compliance, On-time Delivery, employee & customer satisfaction and ensuring the plant meets production goals and standards while managing the center’s costs.
Manage the daily operations of the plant.
Help exceed operational goals.
Affinity to selling or working directly with customers.
Responsible for profit and loss at plant level.
Assist in the investigation and analysis of new business opportunities.
Maximizes staff utilization.
Hire, train and evaluate core teams at the plant level.
Responsible for 5S and Kaizen.
Enforces standards (policies, practices, safety, etc.)
Set and maintain productivity and quality standards.
Ensure Customer excellence and delivery of Quality products.
Administer inventory on a monthly basis.
Ensure maintenance and upkeep of the plant facility is effective and efficient.
Direct and schedule Daily Production meetings and Plant & Safety meetings.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and/or Business Administration.
3+ years of management experience in a high-volume, fast-paced production, industrial service or manufacturing environment.
Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills (hourly & salary).
Knowledge of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory & stewardship processes.
Experience in 5S, Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing.
Working knowledge of ISO 9000 business systems and ISO 13485.
Adequate knowledge of P&L, budgets and cost controls.
Ability to travel 10%.
We offer a generous benefits package including but not limited to; medical, dental, consumerism card, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability, PTO, 401(K) w/company match, etc.For more information about Ionbond, please visit our website.
Ionbond are looking for energetic Sales Engineers with a proven sales track record in b2b sales industrial services and in strategic account management and new business development. This individual will manage and expand sales for PVD, CVD and PACVD coating services to existing accounts as well as develop new customers in a variety of industries within the assigned territory:
Position 1: Territory Northeast, NH, ME, CT, MA, VT, NJ, NY, RI
Position 2: Territory Westcoast, OR, CA, WA, NV, ID AZ, UT
• Manage and expand sales for existing customers
• Develop new customers for coating services
• Work with product management and engineering on customer tailored products
• Support tradeshows and conferences
• Provide reports and forecasts to Regional Sales Manager
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
• 3 – 5 years of direct sales experience for industrial services (surface treatment technologies preferred)
• Strategic Sales & Account Management experience
• Demonstrated ability to build strong customer relationships
• Strong Communication Skills (verbal and writing)
• Excellent negotiation and closing skills
• Strong work ethics, commitment to detail, organization and time management
• Resides in the assigned territory (New England area), preferably in NH
• 50-75% traveling
• Must be eligible to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis
Ionbond will reward your talent with an annual compensation commensurate with experience, eligible for commission based on sales growth, eligible for company annual performance bonus and a company leased vehicle. In addition, we offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, FSA, short term & long term disability, PTO, 401(K) retirement plan with company match and much more. For more information about Ionbond, please visit our website.
Submit resume to: email@example.com
Item # O328
Process Metallurgist Wanted
Process Metallurgist Wanted. Do you get fired up about heat treating and metals? Advanced Heat Treat Corp. has an opening for a Process Metallurgist for our Monroe facility in Monroe, MI. Our primary services for this location include ion and gas-nitriding for heat treatment, a surface hardening process, for a wide variety of markets. Advanced Heat Treat’s vision is Exceeding Customer Expectations with UltraGlowing Results. With our 35+ years of heat treat experience and 20+ services, we’ve helped solve part problems that have affected the Jaws of Life, military weapons, agricultural equipment, prosthetics, commercial airplanes and MUCH MORE! From the jobs of a small machine shop to a multi-million dollar aerospace project – we find solutions. AHT has four strategically located facilities, 2 in Waterloo, IA, 1 in Monroe, MI and 1 in Cullman, AL. We offer the highest standards of quality-ISO/TS16949 and NADCAP certified. AHT offers its ULTRAGLOW surface treatment process for engineered steel, cast iron, stainless steel and titanium parts. Qualifications include a degree in Metallurgy/Materials Engineering, or related field, as well as experience in a heat treat environment. Position responsibilities include:
• Manage and lead large projects such as new customer onboarding, changes in customer requirements, and new equipment purchases.
• Calculate process variable necessary to achieve specifications by using historical run data and charts, case depth, as well as other appropriate information related to heat treatment.
• Authors process instructions by determining process parameters and techniques required to achieve customer requirements.
• Supervises Laboratory Technicians.
• Willingness to travel between AHT facilities as needed for training and consultation.
• Check out further job responsibility for this position at www.ahtweb.com.
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete company application at www.ahtweb.com (careers).
Item # O325
Maintenance Technician/Supervisor – Chicago, IL
Maintenance Technician/Supervisor – Chicago, IL.
Performs all aspects of preventative and corrective maintenance on heat treat related systems including, but not limited to: furnaces, quenching equipment, material handling equipment, electrical instruments, and control panels.
Provide instruction and assistance to other technicians as needed.
The heat treat maintenance technician/supervisor must have the ability to identify and correct any safety-related issues and perform independent equipment evaluations to identify potential equipment failures.
Troubleshoot and repair heat treat equipment.
Perform electrical troubleshooting and repairs.
Perform repairs on fork lift equipment, cranes, and hoists.
Troubleshoot and repair pumps, piping, hoses, seals, valves, bearings, and gearboxes.
Sales Rep. Vacuum heat treat company Solar Atmospheres, located in Hermitage, PA is currently seeking a Sales Representative in the Texas and Oklahoma area. Solar is interested in working with a well-experienced Representative that has strong ties, but not limited to, the ever growing Aerospace and Energy markets. A successful candidate would be familiar and experienced in the following areas;
• vacuum heat treating and brazing
• vacuum hardening, annealing, age hardening, stress relieving and other related thermal processing services.
• nickel base alloys
• titanium alloys
• austenitic stainless steels
• PH grade stainless steels
Heat Treating Plant Manager. The Heat Treat Production Manager is responsible for general supervision of all phases of production heat treating including: production, quality, maintenance, receiving and shipping in our Eastern Pennsylvania Facility. Responsibilities also include recruiting, hiring and training personnel and facility/physical plant up-keep among other things. Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manages, supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in hardening, tempering, annealing, and other Vacuum heat-treating processes to condition metal work pieces and products, applying knowledge of heat-treating processes and properties and structure of materials.
2. Maintain and expand outside customer base for Heat Treating and Brazing services. Build and maintain rapport with key customers.
3. Schedule Furnace cycles according to customer demand.
4. Communicate with Customers regarding contract, technical and delivery requirements.
5. Perform contract review and enter new orders into database to generate shop travelers used in production.
6. Encourage and promote operating in a continuous improvement environment. Remove waste and constraints from the production processes to improve efficiencies, enhance productivity and to attain established goals.
7. Ensure all members of the manufacturing team are aware of safety policies to provide a safe workplace for our employees.
8. Work closely with shop foremen and maintenance personnel.
9. Work closely with quality personnel to review product consistency, customer requirements and determine areas of improvement.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Bachelor of Science in Metallurgy, Metallurgy Engineering or Material Science and Engineering discipline or Equivalent Manufacturing experience required. A minimum of 5 plus years of experience in heat treating.
2. Previous experience/best practices implementing and using continuous improvement tools such as; Six Sigma, 5-S, Lean Manufacturing, etc. to drive improvement.
3. Experience with Aerospace and Nadcap requirements a plus.
4. Previous experience/broad understanding of safety systems and enforcement of safety rules and policies.
5. Excellent planning and organizational skills, with the ability to balance production and maintenance needs.
6. Demonstrated ability to motivate people, assess and develop employee skills.
7. Motivated Self starter and proactive problem solver a must
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Salary Commensurate with Experience. 401k, Paid Vacation & Sick time, Health Benefits. Please send resume’s to; email@example.com.